Alhumdullilah we have come a long way since April 2016 when we started the construction of Masjid Muadh Ibn Jabal.
Since November 2017 and during a harsh winter we have completed the following –
- Electrical supply installed, Electrical distribution boards fitted, plant room powered
- AC ventilation system fully installed on 1st and 2nd floor and pressure tested, AC outdoor units installed and piped up to the system. Ground floor AC system 80% complete and insha’Allah fully operational for Ramadhan
- Underfloor heating system fully installed, PlantRoom with all systems complete, Drainage system fully complete and ready for 2nd fix
- New Water supply installed and commissioned
- All exterior doors fitted
- Main carpark ready for tarmac base coat and insha’Allah this is scheduled for completion before Ramadhan
- New Sewerage connection installed and commissioned
-Plaster: 1st and 2nd floor including stairwells completed, landings and ground floor 60% complete. Insha’Allah plastering will be completed before Ramadhan
InshAllah over the next 4 weeks, we plan to have the external carpark laid with base coat tarmac. AC ventilation system commissioned and operational. Electrical 2nd fix to commence with fire alarms installed, CCTV and security system installed and audio system installed. 2nd fix plumbing will commence and the commissioning of the plant room and underfloor heating system.
We are currently running on generous loans provided to the masjid. We humbly request you to firstly remember this Nobel project in your duas and offer loans and donate generously.
Jazakallah to all for the immense generosity shown, we encourage you to donate as much as you possibly can to bring this Nobel project to a completion….
Donate through our BT Fundraising Page, if you're a UK taxpayer remember to tick the gift aid box, your donation will increase by a further 25% at no additional cost to you.
For Bank Transfers use Goodwood Islamic Centre, Acct No: 01205651 Sort Code: 30-00-83.
Jazakallah for your Duas and support.